Happy Thanksgiving from VPLC
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
In keeping with the spirit of Thanksgiving, VPLC is grateful for:
- The legal aid community around Virginia: This group of dedicated attorneys and staff work tirelessly to provide civil legal assistance to low-income individuals. We are grateful to be able to work with such a passionate group and are proud that we can provide trainings and technical assistance to them when necessary.
- Our donors and grantors: It is a fact that our work would not be possible without the generosity of people who give to VPLC as well as funders who believe in our work. Please know that VPLC is grateful for each and every dollar we receive and that these gifts-large and small-help us continue our advocacy work on behalf of low-income Virginians.
- Board of Directors and staff: Our Board and staff is made up of men and women who are dedicated to ensuring the rights of low-income Virginians are protected. Some of them have been doing this work for over 30 years and just for that, we are grateful for the knowledge and dedication brought to the work they do!
- Partnerships with like-minded organizations: The work we do cannot be done alone. We work with other organizations in developing effective policy solutions.
- Health, family and friends!
From all of us at VPLC, we wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.