COVID-19 Civil Legal Response in Virginia
Virginia Poverty Law Center’s physical office is closed, but VPLC staff are working remotely and are available for those who need civil legal assistance. See below for important information around appointments, resources, and closures.
- Get a 60-day Continuance for Eviction Cases
- Protections for Tenants During COVID-19
- Unlawful Eviction Toolkit: What to Do if Your Landlord Evicts You Without a Court Order
- Asking Your Landlord to Postpone Rent Payment Due to Loss of Earnings from COVID-19
- Infographic: Temporary Changes to to Public Housing Policies During COVID-19